The list of things I need to get done before GenCon
- Finish BigBang original fiction. I’m about half way done with the first draft. Due before GenCon.
- Have 8 pregenerated characters for WFRP v2.
- Actually, I may make 10 and give people a variety to pick through.
- Make copies in case people want to take their new characters with them.
- Have all three mods printed and ready to go.
- Get some folders to hold them separated in.
- Need to play the revised version of “A House in the Woods” once.
- That’s going to be fun to manage at this point. I’ve got two of the five weekends coming up already spoken for.
- And at some point try to find some time to get the next mod written.
- Outline is done and I’ve roughed some of it in, but there’s a long way to go, still.
- Then it’d be time to go to PAX.
So yeah, July through early September is going to be booked solid. Lots of things left to do and that’s hoping that work doesn’t go crazy on me.